skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Wishes From Richland
Thursday, November 18, 2010
What You Really Mean
When you say:
"I have your best interest at heart..."
Is:
"Do things my way, or I'll stop speaking to you."
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Other Works:
Something to Talk About
From Norman to Nashville
The Breath You Left
Love Got Lost
One Flight Down
The February Letters
Love Song
Passion and Picture Windows
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2011
(33)
►
March
(11)
►
February
(13)
►
January
(9)
▼
2010
(42)
►
December
(24)
▼
November
(18)
God, Tonight-Give me PeaceAnd let the stirringSadn...
Finally Home.
They
There are too many spacesOf meThat you validate.An...
Southern Loving
The Fellowship of the Unashamed
Zach,
"Loving You is Easy..."
My fingersClench tight-Wage wars,Fears fight-Or ru...
Today, Is one of those perfect Autumn days. Thank ...
What You Really Mean
I'm not afraid to let you down. Not anymore. Anyon...
"Friend, you learn to love to feel the words you h...
"Be shattered glass of empty jars
Stupid, Reckless
I wish the taunting of this demonWould cease and l...
His Hands
She is captivated by the magic of this city. The s...
Powered by
Blogger
.
No comments:
Post a Comment