Monday, December 27, 2010

Big Faith...

I'm so amazed-looking over my journal from this past year I see now how perfectly everything has worked out. All the "broken" pieces fit together perfectly after-all. Had anyone told me a year ago that by this Christmas I'd be living in the perfect snow-globe of Nashville Tennessee, with the soul-mate that God had waiting for me this entire time-I would have never believed it.
It was like all this time, life was just waiting for me-East of here; pining for me to pursue it.

And when I did? When I decided to chase Christ...


I was given a life and a love that I couldn't fathom was possible to have.



So...for all those years that I didn't believe in fairy-tales or happy endings, I just hadn't gotten to the good part yet...


*I know now...if things are in a state of sorrow or despair; they aren't to the ending that...and in many ways they are a state of beginning...



Winter does come before spring-


Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment