skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Wishes From Richland
Saturday, December 18, 2010
Confrontation avoid.
Confrontation avoid.
Fill the void with words.
Fill the void
Fill the void
Fill the void.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Other Works:
Something to Talk About
From Norman to Nashville
The Breath You Left
Love Got Lost
One Flight Down
The February Letters
Love Song
Passion and Picture Windows
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2011
(33)
►
March
(11)
►
February
(13)
►
January
(9)
▼
2010
(42)
▼
December
(24)
Big Faith...
Wednesday
Before it Ends
You my dear
Is this a joke?
I Wait for My Love-
White Fence-Alpha Rev
And your mouthFits mineAnd framesEvery word I've b...
I believe you.I do.When you say you've moved onBut...
Confrontation avoid.Confrontation avoid.Fill the v...
I'll take some artDown to FidosAnd wait on Broadwa...
holes in my brain, holes in my brain;
Can I stop here;This stoop-In this cold?Where the ...
I'd be lying if I said it doesn't hurt my feelings...
christmaspjsareadelightandthechristmastreewithglit...
fish taco coleslawfish taco coleslawfish taco cole...
One Fine Wire
andicantfigureoutwhyyourejealousofmebecausehonestl...
I'm so readyTo stop cateringTo this elephant.Paint...
I used to read novels about love,And be heartsick....
You are Nashville to Me
Whispers
Opinions?Keep them. Remarks?Leave them. My ears-Ar...
I wonder what work God could actually do, if he wa...
►
November
(18)
Powered by
Blogger
.
No comments:
Post a Comment