skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Wishes From Richland
Monday, February 28, 2011
feelslikeit'sfalling;failing;falling;failing;falling.
thoughtiknewbutidon'tknowanymore;
seemstoomuchlikeit'sirreleventornotworthwhile
thesedays.
Mayletitgo
Justbecause
Justbecause...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Other Works:
Something to Talk About
From Norman to Nashville
The Breath You Left
Love Got Lost
One Flight Down
The February Letters
Love Song
Passion and Picture Windows
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2011
(33)
►
March
(11)
▼
February
(13)
feelslikeit'sfalling;failing;falling;failing;falli...
If passion dreamed of Warm sheetsAnd porch swingsY...
Back to the Drawing Board
For Laila
No title
Today I am a fat number.It burdens.It aches,It suf...
Is heaven exempt?From the concrete wallThat divide...
Was I Right?I was.Hear that roar?Everyone is laugh...
Letters to God
Hey we should talk about this silence,God. I'm wai...
No Caution Sign Great Enough?
By What I Don't Say...
Did You Come in?
►
January
(9)
►
2010
(42)
►
December
(24)
►
November
(18)
Powered by
Blogger
.
No comments:
Post a Comment